- Me: What the fuck are you doing. What. The fuck. Are you doing.
- Me: NICE BLINKER ASSHOLE.
- Me: Why the FUCK are we not even going to speed limit. Why.
- Me: I AM GOING TEN MILES PER HOUR OVER THE SPEED LIMIT WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
- Me: Shit is that a cop? No.
- Me: Shit THAT is a cop.
- Me: /dinosaur screams/
Within the last year I’ve had a lot of incidents where I’ve come across people who have made fun of me, attempting to be discreet, without there being a reason as to why. It happened to me today while at the mall, with two younger girls staring at me, leaning their heads together and laughing and snickering while sneaking looks back at me and my boyfriend. And I really don’t understand it. And it really upsets me. What is so wrong with me that people feel the need to judge me? Am I too large? Am I not pretty enough? I really don’t understand. And it bothers me that I have no idea what each of these encounters has been about. I’m so discouraged about myself. How do I hold my head high, walk talk and proud, if I feel like any time I do, there’s someone lurking in the perimeter to snicker and laugh with their friends? How do you beat them?